Monday, December 01, 2008

Cyber Monday

I have heard that there are still folks checking this blog on a pretty regular basis so I wanted to post a note as it has been about a week.

No particular news on Bink in the past week. The inability to help around the house is driving him a little nuts, but I think he secretly is liking it. Just kidding. My Dad was here over the weekend to take care of a few things I couldn't do and it just bummed Bink out that all he could do was watch. But, so it goes.

Injury wise he is looking better as the days pass. He is a bit blotchy as I am guessing you have noticed in the pics I've been posting. His torso is still quite pink, red and purple. Over the weekend he commented that it seemed that that was what was taking the longest to heal. To which I pointed out that from what everyone has told us, that was what took the brunt of the fire. He conceded on that one.

Take care everyone. Be careful this holiday and/or hunting season (hopefully not at the same time of course).
B. & E.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are going well. I think Bink could be baking holiday cookies for everyone. Probably some good PT involved in that and we all win also:) Hope to see you guys over the holidays! Take care and heal up!