Saturday, November 08, 2008

Attention Seeker Alert

I thought to myself this morning that I was going to back off on blogging every day and go to every other or so.  But, then someone decided to try to get a little more attention today.

We started this morning as usual.  Bink opted to shave and then get in the shower.  After about ten minutes he yelled for me.  He was on the verge of blacking out.  So, I helped him sit down in the shower and after a couple of minutes he was back up and telling me he was okay.  Being that I am a little overprotective at the moment I declared that we were headed to the ER.  Bink begrudgingly agreed to go, despite not wanting to go at all.

So, five hours later we are home again.  We are told that, thankfully, nothing is wrong.  Or at least nothing was found.  We are scheduled to be back at the doctor's this week so we will have him take a peek as well just to make sure everything is kosher.  

I think he just wanted another fancy hospital bracelet.

Take care everyone.

B. & E.

No comments: